Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Think A Polar Bear Bit Me

Sorry about missing the post last night. For missing my blog, I punished myself mercilessly...and by mercilessly I mean I made myself go to work today. Ah yes, work was a drama wrapped in a spectacle, woven into a tragedy inside a big ta-do. And do you know how I reacted to said drama? I got cranky, made some bad decisions, and may have set world peace back decades...but I did NOT overeat. No applause please, I do it for the kids.

My Monday and Tuesday of this week were pretty much as they have been on this whole project: SlimFast's space age genetically-engineered wonder juice for breakfast, a turkey sub for lunch (with Baked Lays) and a small dinner. Dinner last night was Triscuits and cheese (I got home really late from work). Tonight it was two scrambled eggs with green onions, red, yellow, and orange bell peppers (yum on a stick) all stuffed into two whole wheat pitas.

I HAVE EXERCISED!!! In the last three days I have shoveled snow off of my driveway twice. Those of you who have seen my house know that my driveway is long, steep, and has a large area at the top by the garage. It was a decent workout to do it all by myself Sunday and to do half of it Monday (thanks to my lovely wife who had it half shoveled by the time I got home tonight).

I'm wasting away folks. The fat is melting off of me as we speak. There will be a puddle of lipids on this chair when the blogging concludes. Tomorrow, I'll be all bad-ass looking...you know, like Luke Perry or that dude in the band Nelson.

Ridiculous 90210/Nelson humor aside...I'm doing OK. My stress level at work is a 9 out of 10 right now; however, I've resisted the urge to soothe the pain with food.

By the way, many of you indicate you are not receiving e-mail notifications when I post. I don't think there is anything I can set to make that happen. There is only an area to specify up to 10 e-mail addresses. Those of you on Facebook may have noticed that I syndicate this blog on my Facebook page. That may be a more convenient way to read it than coming here for you Facebook addicts (like me).

Peace and love to you all.

Len

http://trappedinafatman.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. len, you did not eat that garlic bread in the CCA lab today. even I ate two pieces of that crap. you are my hero. there was some serious pressure up on M5 today and you held up beautifully. :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete