Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blogging's for Sissies

I ate well today. Mini wheat for breakfast, peanut butter sammiches for lunch, Triscuits for a snack, and cottage cheese/tomato for diner. I'll snack later too.

Today was a snow day. I worked from home...which I usually hate because I can't quite get into the mood to work when I'm home. The 12" of snow outside made going to work not worth it. As of 8:00p, we only have one lane plowed on our street. I was going to shovel the driveway but my neighbor and his space age snow blower got there first. Shucks.

I'm nervous about this weekend. My family and I will likely be going to Cincinnati this weekend to watch my nephew play hockey for Eastern Kentucky. They will all want to do dinner as part of the experience. This will also be the day before I weigh in. Ug.

I have nothing much to say. I played with my dog for a minute and now I can't breathe. It's amazing...at this weight I could insert just about anything at the beginning of that sentence and it would end in "...and now I can't breath." If I really wanted to be accurate, I could end everything with "...and now I can't breath and I'm sweating like a madam on dollar night.

Not for much longer, I hope.

I hope you all had fun and stayed safe today.

Peace.

Len

http://trappedinafatman.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment