Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hard One

OK...last night was "return of the not eating at night crack withdrawals". It didn't help that my daughter was puking like the exorcist last night. I kept waking up wanting to go down stairs and butter something. I didn't eat but it was hard. It was hard today too. Not really hungry...just craving some of the old garbage. I just spent the last 30 minutes looking at old pics from when I was thin. It's motivational.

By the way, I hooked up with some old friends on Facebook today. Did you know you could use it for that? I thought it was just for taking quizzes.

Today was Slimfast, a salad, a Lean Cuisine pizza and three small chocolate chip cookies. I know I have sinned! The cookies were 80 calories each. I'm going to go outside and yell "the fat man fell off the horse" and see if any of my neighbors shoot me.

Thanks for playing along. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment