Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Have Sinned!

OK...I blew it last night.

I ate some Hostess muffins, a Roslyn cookie, and some peanut butter...oh and a burnt lemon poppy seed muffin. No, I'm not pregnant...I just look that way. In any event, I must confess...I was weak! I inhaled (confections)! I lusted in my heart (for fat)!

I'm now whipping myself with a cat-o-nine-tails and chanting, "Forgive me fat voyeur nation!" Forgive me for the wanton undisciplined grazing that I gave into last night. Forgive me for every piece of deliciousness I shoved into my drooling mouth with both hands.

OK...that's over.

I'm back on the wagon and had a great day today. I'm still walking 1.6 miles in 28 minutes every day.

God save the queen.

Len

http://trappedinafatman.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. we all have setbacks, duder. i ate a snickers today. :(

    the key is when you have a setback, try to moderate it. ie: if you want a roslyn cookie, say "okay, i'm gonna eat this, but i am going to eat it very slowly and savor every bite (do not inhale!) and then i'm going to have a big glass of silk vanilla/skim milk/whatever to fill me up the rest of the way"

    in any case, huuuuge props on the exercise. that will take you so far...seriously. :) you're doing great. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comments and advice, Liz! Len, you're rockin' the weight loss and wearing it well. I hope the wounds from 'the cat' heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete