Sunday, February 22, 2009

Get thee behind me 300.

Starting Weight: 324.5 lbs
Weight Last Sunday: 300.5
Weight Today: 297.5
Weight Lost This Week: 3 lbs
Weight Lost to Date: 27 lbs
Weeks Completed: 7
Weeks to go: 45

OK...297 is still way fat; however, it is below 300. Yay!

This week was pretty good. I did fall of the wagon a few times but the result was still on plan. It's been exceptionally hard since this is Girl Scout cookie time. I have about 100 cases of Girl Scout cookies in my dining room. They cat call me as I walk by. I feel so violated by their unsolicited overtures. When they get warm, you see writing inscribed on them:

"One cookie so tasty and small, One cookie to entice him, One cookie will make him fall, and in the fatness bind him."

It's sad but true. I do long for the cookies. They are precious to me.

Anyway...300 is in the rear view mirror. Exercise is a daily event now (1.6 miles in 28 minutes). I'm going to add another 1/2 mile sometime this week. I really dig the exercise thing. It's good "thinking"time and it's helping with my hunger and energy.

I'm going to start putting my food diary back on here on a daily basis. I may not have much to say beyond that on any given day but it will force me to keep tracking this stuff. I'll probably devote Sundays (after weighing in) to a longer story.

Rock on fat guy watchers and thanks for your support!

Peace and love,

Len

http://trappedinafatman.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. huge congrats on falling below the 300 mark...that is AWESOME! i also find that exercise is my preferred "thinking" time, plus i feel good afterwards.

    in any case, i'm super proud of you! keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the LOTR reference! :) Congrats, Lenster!

    ReplyDelete