Sunday, March 15, 2009

Changing it up a bit

Starting Weight: 324.5 lbs
Weight Last Sunday: 289 lbs
Weight yesterday: 286 lbs
Weight Lost This Week: 3 lbs
Weight Lost to Date: 38.5 lbs
Weeks Completed: 10
Weeks to go: 42

OK...I'm changing things up a bit. This week I am taking my Saturday weight instead of my Sunday weight. The reason for this is that I gave myself the night off last night and ate/drank a little much. I'm sure the 5 1/2 lbs the scales said I gained since I weighed at 2:00p yesterday afternoon are mostly water weight. ;-)

Back on the wagon today though.

I would like to thank my wife and my mother and father-in-law for a very good time last night. It feels good to cut loose. That said, it makes me want to knuckle down and try even harder today since I don't feel as well this morning as I'm used to feeling.

Here is the testimony from last night:

- About 1/2 pound of this way cool Mexican dip my mother-in-law made (ground beef, corn, chilis, mexican seasoning)
- About 30 Baked Lays scoop chips to shovel the aforementioned tastiness into my mouth
- 10 Tag Along Girl Scout cookies
- 1 piece of cheese cake
- 8 shots of Crown Royal
- 2 DIET A & W cream sodas (a boy has to watch his figure you know)

We also toasted to many of our dead relatives. How Irish of us?

Anywho, my goal for this week is to break the 40lbs lost barrier. Wish me luck!

Peace and love,

Len

http://trappedinafatman.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. So far, what do you think is the biggest contributor to your success?
    Signed Fatty McFatFat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog, daily walking, and the utter addiction I am getting to feeling better. I felt sooooo bad before.

    ReplyDelete