Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weight Loss Do-Over

Starting Weight: 324.5 lbs
Weight Last Sunday: N/A
Weight today: 277 lbs
Weight Lost This Week: N/A...gained 9 lbs
Weight Lost to Date: 47.5 lbs
Weeks Completed: 27
Weeks to go: 25

OK...I'm starting again for real. Somehow (like I don't know how) my hovering within a few pounds of 268 has ballooned into a 9 pound gain. I also chewed up 8 weeks doing nothing...except heading in the other direction. So I now need to re-lose 9 lbs before I can even get started again. Nice job Len. One thing I have learned is that I still don't know how to maintain. When I tell myself I am off the diet (on a break) whatever, I go back to gorging on anything I feel like I've missed. Since I promised myself I would loose 100 lbs by 1/14/2010 and also promised myself I would keep it off, I need to work on this. Losing weight is doable, keeping it off is where I need help.

I think it is sad that over 19 weeks of eating right, exercising, and witnessing first hand the benefits of losing weight, that I would ever consider messing with the formula. This is what has happened to me dozens of times in my life: lose it, gain it, lose it, gain it. This time will be different. I caught it quickly and I'll bet this 9 lbs will be gone in a few weeks.

I'm starting right now!!

Peace and love.

Len

http://trappedinafatman.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment