Monday, June 8, 2009

Stuck in the mud

Starting Weight: 324.5 lbs
Weight Last Sunday: 268
Weight Today: 268 lbs
Weight Lost this week: 0 lbs
Weight Lost to Date: 56.5 lbs
Weeks Completed: 22
Weeks to go: 30

Sorry for not blogging on Sunday. My son and I hit the Indianapolis Air Show and I forgot.

After a week of eating pretty well and exercising, I lost exactly 0 lbs. This means my total May loss is 5 lbs...by far the weakest showing since I started in Jan. I'm going to keep pushing on. I have 43.5 lbs to loose and 6.5 months to do it in. I'm trying to push myself with more exercise to kick start some losing.

I have cut out chips. I was eating Baked Lay's and pretzels. While low in fat, they are high in sodium and, I think, were monkeying with my blood sugar. For the first time ever I didn't eat a donut on National Donut Day. What a waste. Come to think of it, I haven't had a donut in about 6 months. I drove by Hot Box Pizza yesterday and ordered no breadsticks! That's got to count for something!

What's a fattie to do?

Anyway, I'm going to knuckle down this week and see if something good happens.

Stay tuned...

Len

2 comments:

  1. hey, it's pretty common that when you start working out more rigorously (i know you started the jogging thing), you will plateau for a bit as your body re-metabolizes itself. keep on keepin on, you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got this...stay strong, Len!

    ReplyDelete