Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well dude, what did you expect?!

Starting Weight: 324.5 lbs
Weight Last Sunday: 281.5 lbs
Weight today: 281 lbs
Weight Lost This Week: .5 lbs
Weight Lost to Date: 43.5 lbs
Weeks Completed: 13
Weeks to go: 39

OK so on Thursday of this week I was down to 279.5. A pretty cool milestone. Then I decided to have a little Fun friday night. That fun resulted in three slices of pizza and a little too much Grey Goose. So instead of reporting 2-3 lbs lost this week, I get to say "hooray for .5 lbs".

My wife summed it up nicely this morning. She reminded me that when I choose to jump off the wagon a bit I can't then turn around and beat myself up about it. I'm really not that broken up, I'm sure this week will be good.

I'm not going to joke about fatness and side effects this week. That's easy to do when I've lost a respectable amount of weight. Instead, I'll regroup and hit it harder this week.

Sorry for the lameness of the post.

Peace and love to all.

Len

http://trappedinafatman.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment